How To Find Us
Getting to us can be tricky! Check out our advice on how to find Exceptional Individuals...
Where we are based...
If you’re coming in to visit us at Exceptional Individuals, we are aware it can be quite difficult to find exactly where we are, so we created this page to help!
We’re situated at Theatre Deli, just on the corner of Finsbury Square:
2 Finsbury Avenue
Theatre Deli Studios
Which looks a bit like this...
Getting here on the underground?
If you’re planning on visiting us on the tube, your closest stations are either Liverpool Street, or Moorgate. See below for information on these and directions from each of the stations:
Tube / Train Lines - Central, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City, National Rail Services.
Zone – Zone 1
Ticket Gates – Yes
Step-free - Yes
Toilets – Yes
Walk – 5 minutes
Getting here from Liverpool Street?
1. Leave the tube station on the bottom level via the Moorgate exit (walking past Boots and Whistle Stop)
2. Walk underneath the structure until you see two sets of stairs. Go up the stairs on the right side. (If you require a step-free route, give us a call on 0208 133 6046 and we can advise the best way to reach us)
3. You will come out at Broadgate circle, turn left and follow the building round until you are facing UBS – the building has a giant ‘5’ on the front of it.
4. Turn left and walk towards the open square. Walk directly across this towards HOP Vietnamese.
5. Turn left once you reach HOP Vietnamese and you will see Theatre Deli on your right
6. Enter through the double doors into the café, cross the room and enter through the other indoor double doors on the other side of the bar.
7. After going through these, immediately turn left and go through two sets of double doors to a staircase
8. Go up one set of stairs and straight through another two sets of double doors
9. You will see a reception counter. Please sign in here and ask the receptionist where we are. They should direct you to our offices.
Getting here from Moorgate?
1. Leave the tube station and walk North along the main road, past Boots, Barclays and Halifax.
2. Take your second right just before GAP, down Lackington Street.
3. At the end of the street, take a left past First Bank.
4. Turn right at the next opportunity and Theatre Deli should be on your left.
5. Enter through the double doors into the café, cross the room and enter through the other indoor double doors on the other side of the bar.
6. After going through these, immediately turn left and go through two sets of double doors to a staircase
7. Go up one set of stairs and straight through another two sets of double doors
8. You will see a reception counter. Please sign in here and ask the receptionist where we are. They should direct you to our offices.
Other building information:
Dogs: Dogs are allowed within the building.
Step-free access: The building has provision for wheelchair users or people with physical difficulties. If you require this, please let us know in advance.
Opening Times: Please don’t try and visit us before 10am. Otherwise the door to reception is likely to be locked and we won’t be able to provide you with access.